Tuesday 25 September 2012

Eiffel In Love With Paris



Polish Used:
Essie - Natural Nail Strengthener
Ulta3 - Pink Surpreme
BYS - Black (Nail Art Lacquer)
Half Pearls and diamantés
China Glaze - Fast Forward Top Coat

Who doesn't love a bit of Paris? A friend of mine, Taryn, definitely does! So do I for that matter but I haven't been as lucky as her to actually visit the city of love. I jumped at the chance to do such a mani on her and we both love the results! :)

For this look I started off with a base coat and a full coat of a lightly metallic pink. when this was completely dry I painted on a Eiffel Tower with a striper brush and added diamantés and half pearls randomly to her accent nails. I sealed it off with a high shine top coat.

Taryn has her own blog too - http://hrhfashion.blogspot.com.au/

Until next time,
Weezy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment