Tuesday 4 September 2012

The luck of the Irish

Polish Used:
Base - Essie - Natural Nail Strengthener
Green - Ulta3 - Tahitian Lime
Top - China Glaze - Fast Forward Top Coat

After a long time waiting, my cousin Nicole had her baby! Finally!! When I got home after receiving the news  I went straight to my western and eastern zodiac books - they are enjoyable to read especially taken with a grain of salt. While I was reading I found out that our newest family members lucky colour is meant to be green, so I started searching for the brightest green I owned.

For this look, I started off with a clear base coat to protect and strengthen my nails. After this was dry, I began to create stripes using the green polish leaving little cut outs for a different effect. I finished up with a fast drying topcoat to seal the deal.

Until next time,
Weezy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment