Monday 24 September 2012

People Never Change


Polish Used:
Essie - Natural Nail Strengthener
OPI - I Think In Pink
BYS - Black (Nail Art Lacquer)
Half pearls, diamantés and Fimo flowers
The Beauty Case - Brush-on Nail Glue
Sally Hansen - Instant Nail Hardener

So two things in my life I don't think will ever change - My religious views and my love of everything girly, sparkly and glittery. So I combined them both in a mani!

For this look I started off with a base coat and then a wash of a light girly pink. After this was completely dry I then drew on my cross using a striper brush on my thumbs and added some flowers, diamantés and pearls randomly on my accent nails. I sealed all my nails with a nail hardener and applied an extra thick coat over my additions on my accent nails.

Until next time,
Weezy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment