Thursday 13 September 2012

Love Letters


Polish Used:
Essie - Natural Nail Strengthener
Essie - Below The Belt (White)
Essie - Forever Young (Red)
BYS - Black (Nail Art Lacquer)
China Glaze - Fast Forward Top Coat

Today marks five years that I have been with my man. He is the most understanding, patient, brave and funny man I have ever met AND he loves my nail art, what more could I ask for?!? So today I did my nails specially for us :)

For this look I started off with a base coat then a wash of white on all nails except for my accent nail which I painted red. I then used my dotting too to create little hearts and dots on my nails using the opposite colour to my nails. I then used my black striper to create a mini envelope and sealed it with another heart. I finished off with a fast drying top coat!

I think they are just too cute!!!

Until next time,
Weezy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment